CBI Timekeeping Benefits & Features
NetClock can work with physical time clocks, over the internet and / or through our mobile app. Your employees clock in and out on via one of these methods. The information is immediately available for viewing, editing and printing over the internet through your web browser.
NetClock is an ideal solution for organizations which have multiple locations. It allows you to connect multiple clocks to the same network. Once the clocks transmit their data, all of the time and attendance records are available from one database. Employees can even clock in at one clock location and clock out at another location.
From the NetClock database you can verify and edit employee punches and see updated totals at any time. You can run reports and download them in several formats, including Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Accessible from anywhere in the world via an internet connection
- Most recent version of software patches and bug fixes automatically available
- Familiar web-based interface promotes ease of use
- No software installation
- Low up-front costs
- Zero maintenance costs
- Low monthly fee
- Minimal training and implementation
- Information is maintained in a confidential and secure data center
- 24×7 availability to information
- Clocks require no setup – just connect to phone line
- Clock time is set automatically, including change for daylight savings time
- Daily email of punch records provides you with a copy of your current payroll data at all times
- No long distance or internet connection required at clock location
- Automatic overtime calculation and lunch deductions
- Multiple department tracking or job costing capability
- Tip reporting capability
- Exceptions can be corrected both online through browser or through clock keypad